Friday, April 13, 2007

finals week

The last class is done, and now it is time to buckle down and write final papers. I am cursed by the demon of procrastination, and it is made worse by the fact that for the program I'm in, next week is the official due date not for work from this semester's classes, but for classes from the fall semester. I wish I hadn't left the work this late... but I did, and now I must deal with it. As of this coming September, this grotesque delayed-deadline phenomenon will end, since, thankfully, the school is changing its policy. I am an immediate-motivation type of girl, if there is no actual drop-dead-type deadline looming over me, I just won't do the work.

So now I have a mountain of books, most of which I really have read, that I have to write about. It's for my own benefit, these will be important ingredients in the stew of my thesis, but that doesn't mean I can't complain about it.

Ok, enough procrastination blogging, time to work

No comments: